Published 8:38pm on 11 Mar 2020
The health and safety of our members is always a top priority for the Oregon Women's Sailing Association. We are monitoring the latest developments related to Novel Coronavirus, and will follow recommended practices issued by federal, state, and local health organizations. If we decide to postpone or cancel meetings or events, we will make an announcement via our website, and also send out email to our current member mailing list. At this time, our currently scheduled events will occur as normal.
We ask that all members be sure to follow current safety recommendations:
- 1. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- 2. Stay home when you are sick.
- 3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth.
- 4. Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- 5. Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- 6. To the extent possible, avoid touching commonly used surfaces in public places.