Wednesday Night Sail - June 28
For the OWSA WNS in 2023
Come sail with your OWSA friends! Volunteer skippers take ladies out sailing. All experience levels welcome! Great way to improve your sailing skills, meet other OWSA members and get experience on a variety of boats.
- Crew will bring food and drink to share after the sail
- Crew will bring a PFD, sailing gear
- As with all sailing adventures, the skipper is in charge!
- Sailors will not join the sail if they are not feeling well, have COVID, or have been exposed to COVID
- Crew Assignments are emailed by noon on Tuesday.
- We cannot guarantee all ladies will go out due to availability of boats and community skippers in a given week.
- If you do not receive a boat assignment, you will be placed on a wait list.
- Thank your skippers for their generosity!
A sailor is not defined as much by how many seas (s)he has sailed than by how many storms (s)he has overcome.