Boat Handling Class - Ft. Vancouver Sail and Power Squadron
Our new Boat Handling course is intended for newer recreational boaters who have completed a basic boating class (like America's Boating Course) and want to gain more knowledge, skill, and confidence to boat safely and have more fun in a variety of situations.
Boat Handling covers these topics:
- Rules of the Road: A Practical Approach
- Confidence in Docking and Undocking: Slow-Speed Maneuvering
- Boating with Confidence: Handling Your Boat Under Way
- Anchoring with Assurance: Don't Get Carried Away
- Emergencies on Board: Preparation for Handling Common Problems
- Knots and Line Handling: The Knots You Need to Know
Each topic is also available as a free-standing seminar. Click on the above links to learn more.
Our instructors will enrich the course with local knowledge, experience, and discussion that will help you expand your boating horizons.
Ask your local squadron about on-the-water coaching to help you grow in your situational awareness, knowledge of what to do in each situation, and ability to perform boat-handling skills that will help you enjoy boating more and with the confidence you desire.
Visit Ft.Vancouver Sail and Power Squadron website at Ft. Vancouver Sail and Power Squadron
Contact Dolphin Yacht Club - 34 S A St, Washougal, WA (360) 837-3702 firstname.lastname@example.org